to write notes horizantally

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Feb 11, 2010 at 8:03 AM

Hi  all,

At present i am working on a fleet management system project.  While generating PHPEXCEL report, i am includeing some notes at the bottom of the final cells. Its working correctly when i run the particular code in the localhost. i.e., (shows horianatally).  But the behaviour is totally erratic when i run the same code in the linux based test server i.e., shows vertically.  Please reply me soon. I have given the code which is was using for the style fixation, range fixation and as well as value fixing

array('font' => array('name' => 'Arial', 'italic' => false, 'size' =>10, 'bold' => true, 'color' => array('argb' => 'FF000000')),'alignment' => array('vertical' =>       PHPExcel_Style_Alignment::VERTICAL_TOP,),'fill' => array('type'    => PHPExcel_Style_Fill::FILL_SOLID, 'color' => array('argb' => 'FFFFFFFF'))));

$Bnote = "B".($finalCells+5);
$Hnote = "H".($finalCells+5);
$notesRow = "$Bnote:$Hnote";

$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->setSharedStyle($sharedStylePlaneNotes, $notesRow);

$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->setCellValue($Bnote, "Note:  The asterisk indicates that no target has been set for ".$year);  

Feb 18, 2010 at 11:49 PM

This sounds strange. The outcome should really be the same no matter whether you are running the script on Linux or Windows?