Jan 22, 2015 at 3:03 PM
Edited Jan 22, 2015 at 3:08 PM
I just finished up writing a rather larger report using this system. It uses 3 sheets and and lots of formulas.
When I do not enable the pre calculate formulas when saving the file, when I enable editing the fields all populate correctly. However when i use the pre calculate, it does not fill in all the fields properly.
The fields that are not populating properly are some LOOKUP formulas.
The formula's themselves are like this: =LOOKUP($N5,$AL$48:$AL$55,$AM$48:$AM$55)
The filed N column fields is also a Lookup formulas of like: =LOOKUP($D5,$AL$30:$AL$34,$AM$30:$AM$34)
The D column is again a formula of: =C5/$C$3
I don't know if this is bug or i'm missing something.
Here are the 2 reports.
As you will see both reports are identical.
PHP version 5.3.3
OS: Centos 6.7 kernel 2.6.32-504.3.3.el6.x86_64