Problems for read excel 2010

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Oct 23, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Hello,
I'm having the problem to read a file in Excel 2010. I was searching and found no solution if they can help me grateful. The problem is this, I took one of your examples to read all the cells of excel, but nothing shows me 2010 format, but the format works since 2003-2007. He wanted to help me if possible.
I leave the code below:

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);set_time_limit(0);
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London');
?><html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<title>PHPExcel Reader Example #01</title>
</head><body>
<h1>PHPExcel Reader Example #01</h1><h2>Simple File Reader using PHPExcel_IOFactory::load()</h2><?php
/** Include path **/set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . '../../../Classes/');
/** PHPExcel_IOFactory */include 'PHPExcel/IOFactory.php';

$inputFileName = './sampleData/ministerio2.xls';echo 'Loading file ',pathinfo($inputFileName,PATHINFO_BASENAME),' using IOFactory to identify the format<br />';$objPHPExcel = PHPExcel_IOFactory::load($inputFileName);

echo '<hr />';
$sheetData = $objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->toArray(null,true,true,true);var_dump($sheetData);

?><body></html>

Coordinator
Oct 23, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Edited Oct 23, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Does anything display at all? Any error messages? Anything written to PHP or Apache error logs?

Oct 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

No nothing

Coordinator
Oct 24, 2012 at 1:48 PM

So somewhere in Apache, PHP or PHPExcel there's a bug where nothing whatesoever is displayed.

Do the /Tests examples work for you?

Oct 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Edited Oct 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Yes work, I've followed me for them to try to get this to work and all work when I put excel 2007 files, but when I put excel 2010 files nothing works

edit: Forget xD Extension for excel 2010 is xlsx, and no xls as excel 2007 xD