SUMIF formula error

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Oct 26, 2010 at 11:35 PM

I am using PHPExcel 1.7.4 and I receive the following errors when writing this formula: $objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->SetCellValue("B$row", "= SUMIF(Details!C:C,A$row,Details!J:J)" ); 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Summary!B3 -> Invalid
cell coordinate.' in C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Cell.php:272
Stack trace:
#0 C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007\Worksheet.php(969): PHPExcel_Cell
->getCalculatedValue()
#1 C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007\Worksheet.php(910): PHPExcel_Writ
er_Excel2007_Worksheet->_writeCell(Object(PHPExcel_Shared_XMLWriter), Object(PHP
Excel_Worksheet), 'B3', Array, Array)
#2 C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007\Worksheet.php(82): PHPExcel_Write
r_Excel2007_Worksheet->_writeSheetData(Object(PHPExcel_Shared_XMLWriter), Object
(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array)
#3 C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel2007.php(260): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel20
07_Worksheet->writeWorksheet(Object(PHPExcel_Worksheet), Array)
#4 C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\apps\dataWhs\agedet.php(320): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel2007->s
ave('/common/log/age...')
#5 {main}
  thrown in C:\common\Classes\PHPExcel\Cell.php on line 272

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2010 at 12:05 AM

There were some problems with formulae that referenced cells on other sheets in 1.7.4 that have since been resolved. Can you please try with the latest SVN code.

Nov 2, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Thanks for replying Mark. I’m sorry but I’m not familiar with how get the latest SVN code. Does it require compiling?

Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:06 PM
To: Randy Weller
Subject: Re: SUMIF formula error [PHPExcel:232429]

There were some problems with formulae that referenced cells on other sheets in 1.7.4 that have since been resolved. Can you please try with the latest SVN code.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PHPExcel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PHPExcel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2010 at 12:18 AM

The latest source code can be downloaded by clicking on the "Source Code" tab here on phpexcel.net, then clicking on the "download" link in the "Latest Version" box on the right side of the screen. PHPExcel is a pure PHP script, so it requires no compilation at all.

Nov 2, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:19 PM
To: Randy Weller
Subject: Re: SUMIF formula error [PHPExcel:232429]

The latest source code can be downloaded by clicking on the "Source Code" tab here on phpexcel.net, then clicking on the "download" link in the "Latest Version" box on the right side of the screen. PHPExcel is a pure PHP script, so it requires no compilation at all.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (PHPExcel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email PHPExcel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com