Discussions under User Forum

Discussion guidelines

General discussion/questions/...

Please post general discussion in the topic "General discussion".
Specific questions can be posted in a separate thread.

Having problems?

Create a new post. Maybe it's a bug, we can identify this using the discussions.

Found a bug? Have a feature request?

Create a new post or post an item in the issue tracker. Please FIRST review past work items, and ensure your bug/feature has not been posted before.

File uploads

Here at CodePlex we don't have the ability to upload files in discussion posts. It is difficult for users to send us files, but we often need users to open this or that Excel file as part of debugging.

Uploading files can be done in the issue tracker: http://phpexcel.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=10749. This can be used for sharing files with the PHPExcel team.

Some ground rules for file uploads:

• When uploading a file to this issue, give it a clear name
  • Add a comment to the issue tracker, stating file <name> is related to discussion post <link>

Whatever you do...

...always mention your PHP version, PHPExcel version and operating system and be as detailed as possible. "It's not working!" may be correct, but does not provide us the required information to make it work.

ERR_CONNECTION When use phpexcel read excel 2003 file

first post: walsh0959 wrote: I want let excel data into mysql. But I have problems when use php...

auto recalc

first post: ruut wrote: I am new to PHP Excel. I try to understand what happens when a cell...

latest post: MarkBaker wrote: Calculation results are cached for performance. If you change the u...

Cloning the calculation engine is not allowed!

first post: killian32 wrote: I've created my first project with PHPExcel. Everything works fine ...

UPDATE EN PHPEXCEL

first post: JHONARTS wrote: good day, I want to know if I can use a then updated, rather than a...

Cann't save excel 2007 document with PHPExcel 1.8.0 at the combat host

first post: borro wrote: Hello! By means of PHPExcel 1.8.0 I've developed the php code, whi...

How to make it work PHPExcel with php 7?

first post: alexandervp wrote: Hello How to make it work PHPExcel with php 7?, you can do somet...

Help! Do not correct / not read xlsx file! What is the problem?

first post: aelinkov wrote: Do not correct / not read xlsx file! What is the problem? 2.xlsx T...

Repeating column headers by group

first post: brendita1908 wrote: I have my query result grouped by categories, and when the category...

Creating a Slicer using PHPExcel

first post: jzilberberg wrote: Hi, I have searched unsuccessfully to see if there is a way to ut...

Worksheet Tab color

first post: husain707 wrote: Hi friends, I am using phpexcel library to import excel files. Whe...