Can't upload huge Formulas to Excel file

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Oct 6, 2014 at 8:29 AM
Edited Oct 6, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Hi everyone.
Need your help with problem:
I need to Insert Formulas in the cells.
Simple Formulas like =A1+A2 are uploading OK.
But such as "=(C18100%/D18)100%" don't uploading. Just empty cells.
Also as i'm from Ukraine, i need to upload formulas on my language. Example:
Attemp to upload such formula gives an error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PHPExcel_Calculation_Exception' with message 'Лист3!G17 -> Formula Error: Expecting ')'' in /var/www/zoobonus/ Stack trace: #0 /var/www/zoobonus/ PHPExcel_Cell->getCalculatedValue() #1 /var/www/zoobonus/ PHPExcel_Writer_Excel5_Worksheet->close() #2 /var/www/zoobonus/ PHPExcel_Writer_Excel5->save('/var/www/zoobon...') #3 /var/www/zoobonus/ include('/var/www/zoobon...') #4 {main} thrown in /var/www/zoobonus/ on line 300

How to fix this problems?
Oct 6, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Edited Oct 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM
is not a valid excel formula, (missing operator between (C18100%/D18) and 100%)
Are those named ranges (e.g. Скидка) that you're using in that formula?

I don't believe that C17 is a function in MS Excel, but it looks as though you are using it as one here.

Another problem lies in the lack of operator between -(Скидка+НакопСкидка)) and (1-Самовывоз))) and between (1-Самовывоз))) and (1-ПоФакту))) and between (1-ПоФакту))) and (1-Скидка_Упаковка))

I never realised that MS Excel allowed you to link operands without any operator, and can't find any version of MS Excel that will actually allow me to enter such a formula without complaining about it, so again I'd suggest that it is an invalid formula.