gridlines, borders, MPDF

Topics: Developer Forum
Jun 23, 2014 at 4:28 AM
Basically I'm using MPDF for printing my files.

I have a template which has borders. I read them, then write the Excel file on both an XLS and a PDF file. The XLS file works fine, shows the borders. But the PDF shows lines even for the cells that do not have borders.

I tried Hide Gridlines, but that hid even the borders of the cells. I've Googled everywhere for a solution, but other than manually setting borders for every cell I write content into, I can't seem to retain the borders in my template without including lines on the spaces as well.

Anyone know how to help?
Jun 26, 2014 at 4:42 AM
I need this solution too. Somebody help me, please.
Coordinator
Jun 27, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Have you tried other PHP renderers such as tcPDF or domPDF? Not all Renderers support all features of CSS or styling
Jun 29, 2014 at 5:20 PM
MarkBaker wrote:
Have you tried other PHP renderers such as tcPDF or domPDF? Not all Renderers support all features of CSS or styling
No. I need the solution for mPDF only.
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2014 at 5:38 PM
In that case, I'm afraid I can't help. PHP generates valid HTML with appropriate styling, then feeds that to the appropriate PDF rendering engine. If that rendering engine can't handle certain styling features, then there's nothing that we can do
Jul 15, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Hi! I have the same problem.. using MPDF i can't print the borders. I've tried to use TCPDF but borders are too large.. Do you know if there is the possibility to resize borders?
Thanks
Aug 5, 2014 at 4:15 PM
Edited Aug 5, 2014 at 4:16 PM