Uncaught exception 'PHPExcel_Calculation_Exception'

Topics: User Forum
Jun 6, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Edited Jun 6, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Hi All,
Please I need an urgent help. I am trying to load in an excel file template with some pre-defined formulars and after loading it, it sends to the user browser to either open or download it. However whenever I try to open this template, it gives this error,

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PHPExcel_Calculation_Exception' with message 'Overall Sumary!D6 -> S1 Prices!B12 -> S1 Prices!B12 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> S1 Summary!R18 -> Cyclic Reference in Formula' in C:\xampp\htdocs\AHRCStarWeb\docroot\TenderSystem\Classes\PHPExcel\Cell.php:300 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\AHRCStarWeb\docroot\TenderSystem\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel5\Worksheet.php(460): PHPExcel_Cell->getCalculatedValue() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\AHRCStarWeb\docroot\TenderSystem\Classes\PHPExcel\Writer\Excel5.php(187): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel5_Worksheet->close() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\AHRCStarWeb\docroot\TenderSystem\populateHHData.php(120): PHPExcel_Writer_Excel5->save('Excel/Electrici...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\AHRCStarWeb\docroot\TenderSystem\Classes\PHPExcel\Cell.php on line 300

of which these formulars are working well when you input data into them manaually. Please note that, as at when I call this template, I have not input any data into the excel sheet, I just try to load the template first to test how it works.

Please kindly suggest a way forward. Thanks so much in anticipation of the reply.