GRAPHICS

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum, User Forum
Sep 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
how you can make graphics in phpexcell?

I need this, i just start a project in my studies , and I was asked to do this.

I have export lists, but now I need to place them in a dynamic graphics.
Example: I have several students per subject and I need to make a chart for each student in one report.

Pliz help me
Sep 9, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I found the solution, thanks for nothing
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Edited Sep 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM
The developer apologies for not being able to point you to the Examples of creating charts that are provided as part of the distribution within 5 hours of your asking the question due to wasting time having an actual job that gives him a living wage
Sep 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
thanks for nothing
Sep 11, 2013 at 3:53 PM
I'm sorry but I needed it urgently.

You're part of the developers of this library?, If so let me congratulate you on the great library they have done.

But still lack good documentation, I searched on several sides including github official but incomplete, the documentation I found mentioned classes or methods that can be done but not how to use them in the documentation nothing appears github on the chart which is one of the most important topics when exporting a excel.

If you are in the stage of preparation of the documentation, go well., Or if you already have a complete documentation, please comentamela to view it

Sorry for writing but I'm using the google translator
Coordinator
Sep 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Documentation is partly written, but not complete enough to have any value yet: all that's currently available is the examples provided in the /Examples folder. Those examples are probably your best current source for information.

I'm hoping that I'll get some volunteers at the PHPNW13 hackathon in a few weeks time to help develop some charting wizards to simplify the task of building new charts, and editing existing charts; though that will probably be too late for your current urgency