PDF Rendering with mPDF

Topics: User Forum
Jun 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Edited Jun 6, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Hello
I have a problem and I think it's been solved ( already but with all searching I made on the project, I couldn't fix it :

I want to render a PDF and save it on my server (after, a script send it by email)
PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PHPExcel_Writer_Exception' with message 'PDF Rendering library has not been defined.' in /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/include/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/PDF.php:56
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/include/Classes/PHPExcel/IOFactory.php(141): PHPExcel_Writer_PDF->__construct(Object(PHPExcel))
#1 /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/etape7.php(222): PHPExcel_IOFactory::createWriter(Object(PHPExcel), 'PDF')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/include/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/PDF.php on line 56
So, I deduce the problem was about my mPDF lib but I don't see where is the problem

Here is the path of where I put mPDF 5.6 file :

/var/www/ns9999.ignorelist.com/web/include/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/PDF/MPDF56
And there is my file
$rendererName = PHPExcel_Settings::PDF_RENDERER_MPDF;
$rendererLibrary = 'mPDF5.6';
$rendererLibraryPath = dirname(__FILE__) . 'include/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/PDF/MPDF56';
Little UPDATE
I just tried to put the full path instead of variable.
$rendererLibraryPath = '/var/www/ns9999.ignorelist.com/web/include/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/PDF/MPDF56';
But still don't work :(
Thanks in advance for all your help :)
Coordinator
Jun 14, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Check permissions on the directory, check case-sensitivity
Jan 2, 2014 at 5:54 AM
HI there
I have encountered the similar problems with you.I tried to render a PDF files.And i tried to do it using my present PDF processing tool.But it can not work effectively.
I don't know why.I want to know that if there is a powerful PDF tool which supports to do that directly.And it would be better if it also supports to save or process PDF files.Thanks for any suggestions.
Apr 11, 2014 at 3:23 AM