Image drawing bug

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Sep 4, 2008 at 3:50 PM
Hi all. I loggeg this as issue as well.

I am creating Excel files with tables and charts (images). I have a class which has a method that takes a PHPExcel_Worksheet object and a reference to a file. A PHPExcel_Worsheet_drawing object is created and the image is added to it. I then set the worksheet to the active worksheet of the PHPExcel_Worksheet object. This method is called each time a chart object is added. The problem is that when I open the xlsx file it generates I get an error about some content not being available. Its always the last image. Also if I set the sheet it sues to always be something other than what the last one should be then the content is loaded by Excel without problems.

I created a simmple function to test everything inline without passing it off to different object and then everything works.

I looked through the XML but I could not find anything wrong with it. The image resource is included in it but Excel is not referencing it for some reason. (The output xlsx file is attached in the issue tracker).

I have tested it using the Excel5 writer and it works correctly with that writer so I am assuming there is a problem with the Excel 2007 writer.

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Andrew