Example Code

Topics: User Forum
Jul 6, 2008 at 12:09 AM
I was wondering if there is any example code using this library available for viewing. I would greatly appreciate such code. Thanks
Jul 6, 2008 at 1:36 AM

GeoffreyB wrote:
I was wondering if there is any example code using this library available for viewing. I would greatly appreciate such code. Thanks

I feel like a bit of an idiot. Don't bother responding to someone who hasn't taken the time to check out all that is supplied with this fantastic package. Sorry for wasting anyones time.
Developer
Jul 6, 2008 at 1:47 AM
Download PHPExcel and you will find code examples in the Tests folder. More information can be found in the “PHPExcel Developer Documentation” (MS Word document) which is available for separate download, but is also included in the PHPExcel download in the Documentation folder. Not all features are documented here, so you will also have to consult the API reference to learn about the more advanced features (Documentation > API > index.html to be viewed in your browser).

It is useful, also to look through the Discussions and Issue Tracker to learn more about the PHPExcel package.
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:49 PM
I don't have an "API" folder.  Has that file been moved?
Developer
Mar 11, 2009 at 11:55 PM
Maarten is trying to fix that. Meanwhile, please use the API included for PHPExcel 1.6.5. For the large part it is the same.

Mar 11, 2009 at 11:59 PM
Many thanks.  Trying to use the cookbook alone is tough.