I got some very strange behavior using the HYPERLINK() function in 1.7.3
When running about 6400 rows over 22 work sheets, using the same formula
$objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet()->setCellValue('H'.$i, '=HYPERLINK(INFO!C$1&D'.$i.' , "Shop")');
the file will open in Excel 2007 with
Excel found unreadable content.
and when hitting recover it comes up with
Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.
Repaired Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet8.xml part.
Repaired Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet9.xml part.
Removed Feature: Hyperlinks from /xl/worksheets/sheet8.xml part
Removed Feature: Hyperlinks from /xl/worksheets/sheet9.xml part
This leaves me with two broken worksheets out of 22 running through a WHILE LOOP—which I just can not understand.
When I set
things are sweet
BTW OpenOffice.org 3.2 has no issues with either file at all!
(IIS7.5, PHPExcel__1.7.3c, php-5.3.2-nts-Win32-VC9-x86)
I'm having the same problem. According to
this post it has to do with encoding, but my data is UTF-8 so that's not the issue.